Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cycling Blog Addiction


I’m addicted to cycling blogs. The blogs that I frequently read  seem to fall into two categories:   
1) the cycle chic variety, or  2) those aimed at turning recreational cyclists into transportation cyclists. While I love these blogs, the information contained therein pretty much does not apply to an aging baby boomer like me.  I like to think I have at least a shot at cycle chic, but I am not going to give up my car.  I am retired so I don't commute. 

My goal for 2012 is to do three organized leisure rides. I hope to do Bike the Drive in Chicago, maybe do a seersucker ride in Atlanta , and one more ride, (perhaps a tweed)  yet to be determined.   The purpose of this blog is to record my progress toward that goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment